Saturday 27 August 2016

Fruit and Pumpkin Seed Breakfast

I feel like I'm on a one woman mission to convince everyone that breakfast doesn't have to be cereal or toast.  This is my latest invention with some lovely pumpkin seeds.  I do love a breakfast which has layers of flavour and texture.  Pumpkin seeds add crunch and are a great source of fibre, protein, iron and magnesium.  Also you've had two of your 5 a day (or 7 a day) and you've only just opened your eyes.



Fruit and Pumpkin Seed Breakfast - serves 1

Ingredients

100g, just under 4oz Black or red seedless grapes
100g, just under 4oz Blueberries
75g, just under 3oz Thick yogurt or Skyr
1 tbsp Pumpkin seeds
1 tbsp Runny honey

Method

Put the yogurt into a bowl then top with the fruit, seeds and honey.


Devour.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you, however, any comments added containing links to other sites will be removed.

This blog is my intellectual property. Please don't copy content or photos without permission.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.