Friday 15 July 2016

Day 5 of 7 a day

On the home straight now on my challenge to eat 7 different fruits and vegetables each day over 7 days.

Breakfast

Sorry to be dull but I started the day with my Skyr breakfast bowl again.  This time with grapes, blueberries and raspberries.  After a 6 mile run, I followed this up with a snack of an apple meaning I'd had 4 of my 7 before lunch.



Lunch

A lovely Caprese salad with a pesto dressing rather than basil and with a handful of rocket on the side and a little foccacia.  I didn't photograph it today but here is a recipe for a similar Caprese style salad.

Only 2 portions needed for dinner.

Dinner


I chose to go for my favourite Tian.  Although this was tomatoes again, I finished off with some strawberries and cream.  7 a day, done!

So how do I feel?

I've eaten less junk today and felt less like it.  I've also had far more energy which has surprised me.  I will keep you posted!

If you'd like to read about my journey, please click on the links below:

Why am I eating 7 fruits and vegetables a day?
Day 1 of 7 a day
Day 2 of 7 a day
Day 3 of 7 a day
Day 4 of 7 a day
Day 5 of 7 a day
Day 6 of 7 a day
Day 7 of 7 a day
What did I learn by eating 7 a day for a week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you, however, any comments added containing links to other sites will be removed.

This blog is my intellectual property. Please don't copy content or photos without permission.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.